Wow, exceptionally clean Sea Ray Aft Cabin, fully equipped (including diesel engines and autopilot!).
- Salon flooring and upholstery updated - 2015
- New gauges - 2015
- New fly bridge enclosure with front poly-carbonate windows - 2016
- New aft deck and fly bridge carpet - 2017
- New higher capacity waste tank, upgraded to 40 Gal
- 6 years of "passed" oil samples for engines and generator.
The Sea Ray 380 Aft Cabin is a bigger boat inside than her 38-foot length might suggest thanks to a wide 13-foot, 11-inch beam. Indeed, the spacious accommodations of the 380 are easily her most prominent feature.
Built on a good-running deep-V hull, her two-stateroom interior is arranged with double berths in both staterooms, a full-size dinette in the salon, and a large U-shaped galley with an upright refrigerator and plenty of storage; a convenient breakfast bar overlooks the galley area.
The 380’s layout features everything required for comfortable cruising including a big L-shaped sofa in the salon, adequate storage, and built-in vanities in both staterooms. Topside, a hardtop shelters the aft deck, and the flybridge has guest seating aft of the helm.
Please note: Dingy / Cradle and aft deck chairs are not included.