HOT NEW MODEL FROM CRUISERS YACHTS!
We have one on order and it will be debuting at the Toronto Boat Show in January 2019!
From the wide swim platform that doubles as a patio for the grill station built into the transom, to the bow seating/lounging area, the layout of the Cruisers Yachts 46 Cantius is designed for comfort and entertaining. Below decks, the full-beam master stateroom with private, en-suite head and guest stateroom with private entry to the day-head ensures those staying onboard have privacy. Cruisers Yachts designers’ choices of materials, palette, and textures create a rich, elegant feel throughout the interior.
The boat is powered with twin 435-horsepower Volvo Penta IPS600 with pod drives with joystick.
- Opening side windows at the helm and dinette
- Large opening sunroof
- Flexible door in the galley-to-cockpit glass partition
- Transom with flexible storage and grill built in
- Large hull-side windows
- Innovative cockpit sunshade
- Innovative forward seating sunshade
- Full-beam master stateroom
- Well organized and labeled machinery space
- Large, hydraulically lowering swim platform with integrated steps
**Photos were taken at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show in November 2018**