July 23, 2021
In Step-3 of the Ontario Roadmap to Reopening, Crate’s is open to the public with COVID-19 protocols in place.
You no longer need an appointment to visit Crate’s, however pre-arranged appointments are strongly encouraged. This helps us manage the number of people onsite and provide better customer service. Advance orders for parts by phone or email are also recommended over in-person parts purchases.
To book an appointment or order parts, please call or email our office using the contact information at the bottom of this page. If you are coming to Crate’s to view or sea trial a boat with our staff, you will be required to complete a Pre-Screening Questionnaire, which can be accessed here.
Hours of Operation
In an effort to protect staff, customers and their families from COVID-19 the following measures are in effect until further notice.
- Requesting sales and service appointments to be booked in advance, if possible
- Conducting active COVID-19 pre-screening of all visitors who will be boarding a boat with our staff
- Conducting passive COVID-19 visitor screening through signage at all building entrances
- Enforcing 2-meter physical distancing with staff and visitors
- Requiring staff and visitors to wear a mask at all times while inside Crate’s buildings, as well as onboard boats and outside when 2-meter physical distancing is a challenge
- Limiting the number of customers entering our facility to two persons at a time
- Posting COVID-19 prevention signage throughout our facilities
- Requesting phone and email parts ordering with curbside pickup or delivery, if possible
- Limiting in-person interactions and switching to digital correspondence where possible
- Utilizing digital document signing wherever possible
- Outfitting staff with PPE, including non-surgical masks, safety glasses and gloves
- Providing customers with non-surgical masks if they do not have their own
- Conducting active COVID-19 pre-screening of all staff before coming to work
- Providing touchless onsite temperature screening for staff
- Implementing enhanced facility cleaning and sanitation, focusing on high-touch areas
- Providing staff with mandatory COVID-19 hazard awareness training
- Placing acrylic barriers at our reception, service and parts counters
- Providing hand sanitizer throughout our facilities
- Boat viewing and in-person purchase available, pre-arranged appointments recommended
- To book an appointment, call 705-327-9741 Ext 29 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- New service bookings, pick-ups and deliveries in-person, pre-arranged appointments recommended
- To schedule service, call 705-327-9741 Ext 33 or email email@example.com
- Parts quotes and orders by telephone or email with curbside pick-up preferred
- To order parts, call 705-327-9741 Ext 30 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offices are closed to the public
- For accounting inquiries call 705-327-9741 Ext 21 or email email@example.com
- Payment for all accounts requested in advance by credit card, e-transfer or wire payment, if possible
We appreciate your loyal patronage and thank you for helping us prevent the spread of COVID-19!