From the wide swim platform that doubles as a patio for the grill station built into the transom, to the bow seating/lounging area, the layout of the Cruisers Yachts 46 Cantius is designed for comfort and entertaining. Below decks, the full-beam master stateroom with private, en-suite head and guest stateroom with private entry to the day-head ensures those staying onboard have privacy. Cruisers Yachts designers’ choices of materials, palette, and textures create a rich, elegant feel throughout the interior.
The boat is powered with twin 435-horsepower Volvo Penta IPS600 with pod drives with joystick.
- Opening side windows at the helm and dinette
- Large opening sunroof
- Flexible door in the galley-to-cockpit glass partition
- Transom with flexible storage and grill built in
- Large hull-side windows
- Innovative cockpit sunshade
- Innovative forward seating sunshade
- Full-beam master stateroom
- Well organized and labeled machinery space
- Large, hydraulically lowering swim platform with integrated steps
**Photos were taken at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show**