Photos from Fall of 2019.
Literally one-of-a-kind custom 48 Express with triple Mercury Racing 700 SCi
engines with #6 Drives - only 183 hours
, easy hours!
Most of the 48 Fountain's produced were made with diesel engines, but for those who wanted the ultimate performance, Reggie made a few with Mercury Racing Engines......this is one of them!
90+ MPH in a 50 footer with 6'5" headroom!
Low hour, 2 owners, spent her life up here in Ontario.
These photos were taken late September and show the boat as it sits now ---- in great shape.
- Upgraded Garmin Touchscreen electronics
- Teak decking
- Bow thruster
- A/C & heat in the boat and the cockpit
- Aft cabin w/queen berth, comforter and closet
- Anchor locker
- Anchor, custom polished stainless steel, integrated, w/windlass
- Integrated hardtop w/ full enclosure
- Automatic fire suppression system
- Bilge pumps (2), 2000 GPH each
- Bilge pumps, (2) water puppy style to totally dry bilge, 750
- Bolster, electric side by side at helm
- Electric aft seat that converts to sunbed (integrates into existing aft sunbed).